Friday, October 5, 2007

~Old-Fashioned Day~

Things are moving along really fast.... midterms are in two weeks. This week has been really busy with lots of tests and projects. Tomorrow we are having Old-Fashioned Day here at the school. All the grades and the departments are making floats for the parade. The Missions Dept. is having everyone dress up like a someone from a different country and then we'll walk around carrying the country flag. I am going to be wearing my sari. Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures on here of it. I am really looking forward to it. We are selling things from different countries in our booth, and we're having a pie judging and then selling pies and we're also having a pie throw. All the other departments are setting up food booths and other things. Anyways, life is just about to get back to normal-hopefully. I am looking forward to sleeping. God has really helped me the last week. One of the girls here, Amanda, has started a morning prayer time, and it's been really good. It's just a time of individual prayer about whatever comes to you, whether it's about the school or personal things. It's really encouraged me. It's really neat to be able to talk about the things of God all the time, and not be so bored when people are talking about people of the world and what so and so did, that we don't even agree with. Anyways, it's sort of like being at a camp all the time (plus assignments).... Anyways, that's about it for now.... P.S. This Sunday I am going to be teaching the big group of kids at the mission, because Sam and Becca (the two people that usaully do it) are going to be gone. I could use prayer...

No comments: