Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Random Musings

Early Monday morning I went to God's Bible School for a training in open air evangelism. It was amazing. Next year I am hoping to be able to stay for the whole week. We learned a lot of new things and were able to go to one of the meetings. We went to Fountain Square in Cincinnati. I passed out million dollar bills which had a message that was worth more than a million. It was really great. It was with the organization Open Air Campaigners. On the way home we had a blow out on the van that we were in. It was only by God's grace that we weren't going 70 miles down the highway when it happened. There are lots of things going on right now. Next week we are having a Missions Convention. Then next weekend there is a Shadrach retreat and Youth Challenge. I am not sure which I am going to go to yet. Two of my friends are coming this weekend and so I am hoping to be better by then. I have a sore throat and poison ivy. I am not sure what we are going to do though, because almost everyone is going home. It's going to be very boring. Hopefully, they won't care too much.

No comments: