Monday, September 24, 2007

Victory Chapel

Well, yesterday was my second week of teaching 5 year olds and under.... It went really well. My friend, Bao, helped me by trying to get all the kids to stay in their seats. The kids that were in my group mostly come from homes where they don't get much attention, so they try to get it by getting in trouble. It's really neat when after class when they are about to go home they come up to you and give you a hug and don't want to leave. It makes you want to take them home with you. I can use all the prayers that you can send this way for creativity and wisdom on how to occupy their time for 1 1/2 -2 hours. Victory Inner-City Ministries is making a DVD and they took some shots of us, and we were supposed to sing for them. Well, these children can barely talk, so it was me and Bao and one or two of the children singing... oh well...

No comments: