Monday, October 18, 2010

Just an update on myself: I am currently 19 weeks pregnant, but haven't felt anything yet. I haven't had any major, distracting symptoms. I have a "new" wardrobe, mostly borrowed, so I am enjoying a new variety of clothes to wear. Last week I went over to Alicia's house to help her out a little. I am hoping to go over again this week. Church has been going pretty good with our new building and schedule. We are changing our church meeting time to 10:45 next week, because no one was really getting there on time. Hopefully it will be better next week. I've been playing the piano for church now, as Sister Gibson is still playing for the Methodist church. I've enjoyed that. We are going to see a lawyer this Thursday to see about Win's paperwork. Hopefully that works out and it's not going to be too expensive. We also need to call the midwife to see if she is taking new clients. We called the Dr.'s office, and without having insurance, they require a $1,000 downpayment for one visit. Thankfully, I'm not having any problems. Well, that's enough for now.

No comments: