Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Where have I been this year?

Wow. I just realized that I haven't been on my blog for almost a whole year... I actually kind of forgot it, obviously. Let's see, where to start???  My pregnancy was great, and to some exceptional. I didn't have much of any sickness or anything. I gave birth at IU North Hospital on March 13th, 5:25 PM to Jabin Koroka Oki. He was 21.5 inches long and 8 lbs. 15 oz. with lots of hair. :) My Mom helped out and Win stayed with me the whole time. When Jabin was first born he had some fluid in his lungs, but after just a short while he was ok. As I type this he's crawling around my chair... (time flies...). He gets into everything; especially the computer area because of all the interesting cords. He likes to play the piano. Win started letting him play when he was about 4 months old and now he goes over by himself and plays it. He likes the "Pat-A-Cake" song. I've just recently started feeding him solids, at approximately 7 1/2 months. His favorites so far are sweet potatoes with apples and applesauce. Well, I'll try to do better at posting. Jabin needs my attention now... :)

No comments: