Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Life update

Life is very interesting at times and sometimes very difficult. It is a good thing that we have a God that knows all about it and knows what our future is going to hold. Things are getting pretty interesting lately. Stress is coming as the semester is closing in. Finals, term papers, and collateral are all due really soon. This weekend I am going to the ICHA rally in Anderson where the choir is going to start their Fall tour. This year they aren't going very far away (just to Michigan and Ohio). I am going to be reading practically the whole weekend and writing my term paper. I am supposed to have my picture taken with my family this weekend too. I am not sure how I am going to get everything done... Here at the college we have mentors. My mentor is Sister Nicholas. I have met with her a few times. She is very nice and we are getting to know each other. She is my General Psychology professor, so it is a bit intimidating at first, but then it gets better the longer I stay. Anyways, that's pretty much the surface of what's going on here. There's a lot more, but it would take too long to write about.

No comments: