Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Here it is already Thanksgiving. Time has really flown by this school year. It's snowing outside, and almost all the leaves are off the trees. It seems like school just started, but the semester is just about over. I am looking forward to getting new classes. My brother and Dad went to Winimac to shoot at the shooting range and I'm just hanging out at my Grandparents. Nate is going deer hunting tomorrow with a guy from our church. He's really excited about it. I don't know what I am going to do tomorrow. It seems like everytime I come home there is so much going on. Tomorrow night there is youth meeting- we are going to rake leaves somewhere for someone. Hopefully I can sleep in. I am not a die-hard shopper, like some people who are going to be getting up at 3 in the morning.

No comments: