Monday, March 3, 2008

Life here at UBC...

Things are going by so fast it's hard to keep up with everything. Midterms are this week and spring break is in less than 2 weeks. It's speeding by so fast. Things are going pretty well so far academically. I have been having some "crazy" spells lately. My computer has a Webcam and so I have been taking some pictures and I've gotten some pictures from some other people that I want to share with you to give you a little peek into what I have been doing lately. I went to a Banquet with my friend, Heather. I have a friend, Beth, who's getting married this summer, who just got her wedding dress, so we were messing around with a veil that she's not going to use... we had some crazy times, and then later that night I was with another friend, Lynette, who I work with at the mission. We were going to do a code memory verse, so we dressed up as detectives. We had to borrow some guys' trechcoats, and hats. It was pretty funny. The whole night was just crazy. This was Saturday, 3/1/08. Friday night I went to the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra with a group of friends. It was really nice, especially the John Williams piece. I was really stressed last week, so it felt really good to be able to relax. Then when we got back to the school, they opened the gym until 2. It felt so good to be able to think about other things, and get some built-up stress out. Last week was a terrible week for a couple reasons, but thankfully God is helping and things are going better for me. I lost my best friend here at the school, but things may be changing in the future, so anyways, I can't go into details about the situation, but it was very upsetting and I was really depressed about it. Things are going better now though.

No comments: