Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Things that go on that remind me that I am human and live in a fallible world.....

Well, the diagnosis of my aunt was bipolar/manic depressive. We were able to take her home from the hospital a couple days ago, and are praying that she can stay out of the hospital, especially for the residents at Howard Haven's sake. Meanwhile, now my Grandpa is having some problems with his mind, and so now we might have to put him somewhere where someone can take care of him. Life is getting very interesting all at once it seems. While all this is going on, I am in the middle of a personal battle. Some things come at the wrong time, while others come just in time. This past Christmas break has been less than desirable to say the least. I am relieved to have made it back to school. I am looking forward to starting my classes. I had a change in schedule, because the winter session that I was going to take got canceled because the professor got sick. So now I have to take an afternoon class. I am taking Manual Skills for Ministry (2nd semester), English 2, Intro to Missions, Historic Books, New Testament, and Christian Beliefs. Hopefully I will also be taking piano lessons. I am hoping to get someone who can really teach me how to improvise and add fancy stuff to common music. Anyways, that's the update for now.

2 comments:

NAF said...

We love you, Nichole!

Jenn

the green sharpie! said...

Hey Nichole!
How've you been? I'm sorry things are so crazy for yu right now...but (as you already know :) ) remember that God has planned everything out exactly as He would have it for you! Jeremiah 29:11, 1 Peter 1:3-9, 5:10-11, Psalm 55:22...etc :)
Love you!
-Leah