Saturday, December 15, 2007

Finals, finally...

Well, it's down to the wire. Everything is about to be over concerning the first semester. In my two days of classes I have 6 tests/finals/quiz things/collateral due. Right now I am taking a break, and getting a craft ready for down at the mission. We have started a Sunday school type thing and then service together. It's going ok, but there are still some problems that we are working out. Now we going to start to do some sort of activity right after we eat, or even before some of us eat, so the kids don't run all over the place while we are trying to eat. It is a huge day, and usually everyone is exhausted by the end of the afternoon. Lately I have been going to Brother Frausto's church for Sunday night and Thursdays. A couple weeks ago I played the piano for the services. Next semester I am taking 17.5 credit hours. I am taking a winter session, which should make it easier during the actual time of regular classes (less work). I have had something on my mind for about a month and I was finally able to talk to someone about it. I feel relieved, but not certain of the results of the whole situation. I know that God already knows my future and has a plan for it. I just need to be patient and be willing to wait for Him to direct me to that place. Things are sometimes hard to understand, but God is faithful and He is helping me.

No comments: