Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Random Summer Update

Well, I've just about completed 2 weeks of 5-Day Clubs. So far it's gone pretty good. About 5 children have accepted Christ as their Savior. I am excited about next week though, because I will be going to Camp Good News. Hopefully it will be as good, or better, than last year. This year, my friends in Fort Wayne are going to be there. I don't know if they know what they are getting into, but hopefully they will enjoy it as much as I did last year. Tonight we celebrated my birthday and then went to Tipton to watch fireworks. They were really good! I got some books and some other interesting stuff.... 2 birds to hang off my bed, bath and body, and a big stack of cds to burn, and a dvd, and pajamas, and some other stuff that I can't think of at this hour. That's about it for now... Praise the Lord for the continued work that He is doing in me.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday!
Hope your camp goes well. Sounds like they are alot of fun!

~Melanie