Saturday, July 14, 2007

Back for a Trio of Days...

I am home from Camp Good News...it was a crazy week and a lot different than last year. I was the senior counselor, but I had two great junior counselors, who kept the girls in line.... when that was possible. I learned a lot about life and problems that are going on all the time, but somehow I have been sheltered in some way, yet not completely disconnected. I hate prejudice. I don't understand why it has to be an issue with people. It's dumb, and can be a never ending cycle on both sides. I'm so glad that God doesn't look at our skin color and judge us. There was a lot of drama this week, but the girls learned a lot by the end of the week. Besides some major problems the camp went well. I am going to put up a schedule later, so you all can see what we did. I'm home for 3 days and then I'm off to Washington, D.C. for 2 weeks (and a weekend visit to West Virginia). We are going to Williamsburg, and other historical places.

No comments: