Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Busy Summer...

This summer I am working with Child Evangelism Fellowship teaching 5-Day Clubs and working one week at Camp Good News. I am planning on working 6 or 7 weeks. This week I have 3 clubs and am working with Tida Ihms. It's gone pretty good so far, but the kids have been really quiet, which is good, except when you want them to answer a question, or sing, or say a verse with you or something. At these 5-Day Clubs we teach a Bible lesson, a missionary story, a memory verse, songs, and a review game. I am looking forward to being a cabin counselor at Camp Good News. Morgan and Mikah Litchfield are also going to be counselors which is exciting. Hopefully it will go as well as it went last year. It will be different though, because the main activities director got married, so I'm guessing she won't be there. Please pray for me this summer as you think of me, teaching children the gospel and reaching out to them in different ways. Thank you and may you all have a great summer!!!!

No comments: