Tuesday, February 17, 2009

6 months is a long time...

So, I forgot that I had this and haven't updated in a very long time. A lot of things have changed since I last wrote. I will try to give you the basic changes and then go into more details of my life later. For starters, I am not going to Union Bible College anymore. It's kind of a long story of how and why, but I am living with a girl from school, Lynette. We have a 2 bedroom apartment and like it so far. It seems like we have been here a long time, but it's really only been about 2- 1/2 months. It's been nice to be on my own, but it's definitely different. We live outside of Indianapolis in a little town. I'm not sure how big it is, but it's not real big. I am currently working as the Statue of Liberty, waving as cars drive by. It's really boring, but it's a job. I am trying to find another job, because this job will be over as soon as tax season is over. It isn't a good time or place or something for finding a job though, so it's kind of not going too good. I am still going to Victory Chapel. I started a new class for the 8-11 year-olds. We usually have between 15-25 in the class. It's been going pretty good lately, but sometimes can get stressful. Win helps teach and keep order. We don't have a curriculum, so we try to brainstorm ideas each week for the class. Anyways, that's about all I do on a regular basis...

No comments: